Wednesday, August 13, 2008

MINI PROJECT OF S6 EC(PART 1)



  REMOTE-CONTROLLED FAN REGULATOR
A
Mini Project Report

Submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements
for the award of B.Tech Degree in
Electronics & Communication Engineering
By
RONEY JOSEPH
 

MAY 2008


Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering

ADI SHANKARA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING &TECHNOLOGY
KALADY, KERALA




ADI SHANKARA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING &TECHNOLOGY
(An ISO 9001 Certified Institution)
SANKAR NAGAR, KALADY
 
   
Certificate
  Certified that this is a Bonafide Record of the Mini Project entitled “Remote Controlled Fan Regulator” submitted by RONEY JOSEPH during the year 2008 in partial fulfillment for the award of Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
  Register No:17241
  Branch: Electronics and Communication.
HOD In-charge

Internal examiner External examiner

Place: Kalady
Date:
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT



 I take this opportunity to express my deep sense of gratitude and profound respect to all those who have guided and inspired me for the project work.
 
  First and foremost, I extend my deep gratitude to Dr.S.G.Iyer,Principal, ASIET for granting me permission to undertake this project. I express my sincere thanks to Mr Venugopalan k HOD, Electronics And Communication for giving me an opportunity to utilize all the resources required for the completion of my project.

  I am deeply indebted to my project guides Mrs Rathi, Mrs Sindhu ,Mrs Megha and Mr Sreekanth Electronics Department for their guidance, timely advice and support rendered during all stages of the project work.
 I express my whole hearted gratitude to them. I express my thanks to Mrs Supriya, Lab Assistant, for her valuable assistance during the course of my work.

  Finally, I convey my thanks to my parents and friends who have directly or indirectly helped me in the successful completion of the project.
 
 
 



  RoneyJoseph
CONTENTS


 
1. ABSTRACT 1
2. INTRODUCTION 3
3. BLOCK DIAGRAM 6
4. BLOCK DIAGRAM DESCRIPTION 7
5. CIRCUIT DIAGRAM 9
6. WORKIND OF CIRCUIT 10
7. COMPONENTS LIST 12
8. PCB FABRICATION 14
9. SOLDERING 17
10. PCB LAYOUT 18
11. COMPONENT VIEW 19
12. APPLICATION 20
13. ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES 21
14. CONCLUSION 22
15. BIBLIOGRAPHY 23
16. APPENDIX 24

No comments: